Aerospace and Aviation
HSE has worked with the Aerospace and Aviation sector
for more than five decades and in that time we have helped to make
air travel safer, faster and more efficient.
We apply our expertise to everything from braking and fuelling
systems to composite materials and battery safety.
Our independent, cutting-edge research continues to find
solutions to current safety issues, and those that the aerospace
industry may face in the future.
Why choose HSL?
- Our staff are world-leaders in their fields and can help you
to improve your business by providing practical solutions to
- We can measure air pollution, noise and other environmental
factors, and provide help and advice to lessen their impact on
employees and the wider population.
- We are independent and have our own strategic research
programme, while working routinely in partnership with the European
Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and with industry leaders such as
Rolls-Royce, Airbus and Boeing.
- By working with us you are able to tap into the latest thinking
on key industry topics.
How can we help?
We will work with you to find practical, value for money
solutions to the issues you face.
We offer problem-solving, experimental testing and safety
engineering, bespoke research and expert advice on the management
Examples of how we've helped companies in the aerospace and
aviation sector include:
- certification Fire Proof and Fire Resistance testing to ISO
- Providing real data to demonstrate the effect of LI-ion battery
failure on aircraft.
- Measuring, benchmarking and improving organisational safety
- Identifying improvements and interpreting guidance from the
Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002
- Providing an independent review of the risk assessments for air
To discuss how we can help you with any health or safety
related issue, contact our Aerospace Sector Manager, Nigel
Moss: Telephone +44 (0)203 028 2133;
Back to Your business
Back to the top