Human factors play a part in over 90% of accidents in the
workplace. Understanding human factors means not just
considering the physical abilities and skills of employees,
but also other factors that affect how people behave at work, such as:
- the workplace environment
- job procedures
- organisational issues such as leadership style and values.
All these elements are part of an organisation's
What is 'safety culture'?
'It's just the way we do things round here' is one way
of explaining what we mean when we talk about safety culture. When
improving health and safety in any organisation, it is crucial
to consider safety culture. We can help you improve safety
culture in your workplace.
What can we help you with?
- Embedding the highest standards of health and safety
management in your organisation.
- Protecting the wellbeing of your workers,
while reducing days lost due to work-related illness and workplace
- Developing competency frameworks and design processes around
work tasks, to improve wellbeing and keep people
The benefits to your organisation
- Employees who work more safely, more productively and
are more satisfied in their work
- High workplace morale
- High levels of staff retention
- A good reputation for corporate
Our experience of working with a wide range of companies, with
different issues, means that we can offer what your organisation
needs, both now and in the future.
Find out more about: