As a manufacturer GRIP will enable you to;
- Clearly show the level of slip resistance at point of
- Improve slip resistance during the design and development
- Gain competitive advantage over non-rated footwear.
For full details of the scheme, please refer to the Scheme Handbook. Manufacturers will be required
to agree to the terms and conditions detailed in the Scheme
Handbook. For further information or help please email email@example.com.
Manufacturers can choose from the following
Manufacturers submit three pairs of
footwear with identical soling units for testing. Footwear
satisfying the rating criteria will receive the appropriate GRIP
Manufacturers submit one pair of
footwear with identical soling units to that previously rated.
Footwear satisfying the rating criteria will be able to extend
their rating for a further year,
Manufacturers are able to submit one
pair of footwear to receive an indicative rating,
- Indicative to full rating
Manufacturers are able to submit two
additional pairs of footwear identical to that which received an
indicative rating in order to be awarded the full rating.
Manufacturers supplying multiple samples are entitled to
|1 - 5 samples
|6 - 10 samples
|11 - 15 samples
|16 - 20 samples
|21 - 25 samples
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
apply discounts to your order.
Product Code: JC9800011
- GRIP Full Rating : £2,900.00 (excluding VAT)
- GRIP Re-rating : £1,490.00 (excluding VAT)
- GRIP Indicative Rating : £970.00 (excluding VAT)
- GRIP Indicative to Full Rating : £1,930.00 (excluding VAT)